Welcome To PowHER-U Resource Library
Who doesn’t want useful free stuff?! If you’re looking for free tools and resources to power up your self-love, care, confidence, or connection, our Resource Library is the place to be!
Inspired by our Boss Black Girls Living paperback book collection and Boss Black Girls Learning paperback collection, this space encourages and supports healthy habits, a positive mindset, and engaged learning. Here you’ll find valuable and helpful guides, tools, and checklists. You can print them out or use them digitally (on an iPad or tablet) for personal use.
NOTE: To use a resource on an iPad or tablet, a PDF annotation app like Goodnotes or Notability (iPad), Xodo or Noteshelf (Android) is required. A compatible tablet pencil is highly recommended for the best experience.
- Teen Girl Bosses features tools, templates, checklists, and guides designed for girls ages 12 – 16 years old.
- Li’l Girl Bosses features learning tools, templates, guides, and checklists designed for girls 3 – 5 years old.
PowHER-U Resource Library
Teen Girl Bosses
- Creative Self-Expression | Black Girls Are Magic Coloring Pages
- Creative Self-Expression | Doodle Daze
- Creative Self-Expression | What’s The Story?
- Self-Love and Care | How Are Your Feeling?
- Self-Love and Care | Self-Care Challenge
- Self-Love and Care | Start With Gratitude
Li’l Girl Bosses
- The Reading Room
- Preschool Learning Checklist
- Learn Letters | Alphabet Tracing Activities
- Learn Letters | Alphabet Flashcards
- Learn Numbers | Numbers 1-10 Tracing Activities
- Learn Numbers | Numbers 0 – 10 Flashcards
- Learn Pencil Skills | Pencil Tracing Activities
- Learn Scissor Skills | Simple Scissor Cutting Skills
NOTE: We love creating free helpful resources for our community! The resources provided in our library are for personal use only. They may not be sold, altered, or used commercially in any way. Please refer to our Republication Policy for more details.
Explore our complete PowHERed Up book list.