Revised: April 1, 2023
PowHERed Up is a book series, information, and resources created and owned by Disrupted Unicorn Publishing LLC. Our Disrupted Unicorn Publishing LLC team works extremely hard to create and curate useful assets, engaging images, and write inspiring articles appearing on our site: https://powheredup.com. As a visitor to our site, you do not have permission to take material/articles/videos/images from our site and run it on yours without permission from Disrupted Unicorn Publishing LLC site owners or the original owner of the content where applicable.
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from reviews/articles with a link to the original piece on https://powheredup.com if you are another site. Credit in a way that makes it obvious that the content is not your own.
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from reviews/articles with a credit given if you are an author. Use on your site (with a link back to this site: https://powheredup.com).
- Obtain written permission from the site owner (Disrupted Unicorn Publishing LLC) in order to republish more than 100 words from powheredup.com. If written permission is provided, then all links and words must be copied as is with a link to the original piece (in a prominent area that makes it clear that the content is mine and not yours).
- We encourage you to download any resources posted to our site in the PowHER-U Resource Library. The resources provided in PowHER-U are for personal use only. You may not be sell, alter, or use them commercially in any way.
- We encourage you to use the share buttons provided on our site with others through your social media networks.
- Full articles/reviews are not permitted to be republished from powheredup.com without WRITTEN permission from the https://powheredup.com site owner and final say is required on the article before it is published.
- Contact the original owner of the videos and pictures on our site for their permission to republish their videos or pictures. Republication of their videos and images may have different requirements.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Republication Policy at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Revised” date of these Republication Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Republication Policy on this Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. We encourage you to periodically review our Republication Policy to stay informed of updates. You are being made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Republication Policy by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Republication Policy is posted.