Why This Journal?
Our Coloring Book Journal combines the relaxation of coloring with the power of journal writing!
The coloring portion of this journal inspires creative self-expression. It also helps teens learn how to manage their emotions, since they can reflect on their feelings while they are coloring or writing in their journals. Additionally, this type of journaling provides an outlet for expressing emotions without feeling judged by others.
The lined journal pages provide a private space to write your thoughts, dreams, challenges, and more. You come to understand yourself better, relieve stress, and sort out your feelings. It’s like talking to a friend who won’t judge you.
By combining two of the most powerful methods of self-expression, this journal is a safe space for young girls to express themselves in a unique way that is thoughtful, engaging, and all their own.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from everyday use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Black and white interior.
- List of journal prompts.
- 60 beautiful minimalist abstract coloring book pages.
- 60 lined journal pages.
- Space to write in dates.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches, fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks.
- Best for pens, colored pencils, and very light fine-tip markers.
- Ideal for tween and teen girls (ages 12-16 years old).
Order Your Copy
This journal makes a thoughtful gift. Inspire the young black girl in your life to bring color and vibrancy into each day while discovering what makes them truly unique. Order your copy today on Amazon!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire creative self-expression.