Why This Journal?
Doodling is when you make drawings without really thinking about it. It can be simple shapes, patterns, or even art. Doodles can also be abstract designs, characters, landscapes, and even stories if you put enough thought into them!
Research shows the powerful benefits of doodling include: better focus, more attention to detail, engagement, and an outlet for those feeling overwhelmed or anxious.
Our Doodle Art Journal provides an outlet for creative self-expression with lots of space for young girls to tap into their imaginations and explore their unique creativity.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design is set on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from daily use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Introduction, doodling ideas, and warmup activities.
- 100 blank pages for free form doodling with space to write in dates.
- 3 engaging doodle prompt challenges.
- 15 unique doodle prompts to ignite the imagination.
- Black and white interior.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches, fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks to take on the go.
- Ideal for tween and teen girls.
- Best for pens, pencils, and very light fine-tip markers.
Buy This Book
This Doodle Art journal makes a thoughtful gift for the creative teen (or tween) in your life. Inspire and celebrate their unique self-expression, imagination, and creativity – whether at home or on the go. Order your copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire creative self-expression.