Why This Journal?
Talking about our feelings and experiences is a way to connect with and show others who we are. Creative self-expression is how we do this. It’s when we use things like art and writing to share what we think and feel. There are lots of benefits that come from creatively expressing ourselves. For example, we learn and understand ourselves better, feel better emotionally, and communicate our thoughts and feelings to others better, too!
Our Boss Black Girls Draw & Write Journal helps young black girls creatively express themselves in pictures and words. This journal provides blank pages that are perfect for drawing, doodling, and sketching. Add photos, stickers, and other special things to these pages, too. The lined pages are great for writing down thoughts about the day, ideas, and feelings.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from everyday use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- List of inspirational writing and doodling ideas.
- 60 blank pages for casual, everyday sketching, doodling, and drawing. This blank space can also be used for photos, collages, and small keepsakes, too!
- 60 lined pages for journal writing thoughts, ideas, lists, and more! Includes basic mood tracker.
- All pages have space to write in dates.
- Black and white interior.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches Fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks to easily sketch on the go.
- Best for pens, colored pencils, and very light fine-tip markers.
- Ideal for tween and teen girls (ages12-16 years old).
Order Your Copy
This Draw & Write journal makes a thoughtful gift for your creative teen. An engaging way to inspire their creative self-expression and support their self-discovery journey. Order your copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire creative self-expression.