Why This Journal?
Recording important family dates and sharing stories and memories helps young people in the family learn about their roots. A family journal is a powerful tool for documenting family history for current and future generations. Family journals are fun to create and also fun to read. They drive conversations between generations and allow family members reflect on themselves and their relationships with others more deeply.
This journal includes eleven information sections they can explore and write about. Example sections are: “Family Trees,” “Family Shout Outs,” “Family Bucket Lists,” “Family Favorites,” and more! The best part? The whole family can help! Your teen will learn more about their heritage they’ll take with them wherever they go.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design is set on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from daily use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Sections include: about me, family trees, family shout outs, family favorites, important dates, family memories, family pets, family bucket list, and more!
- Extra pages at the back for additional thoughts and notes.
- Black and white interior.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches, fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks. Write anytime, even on the go!
- Ideal for young girls ages 12 – 16 years old.
Order Your Copy
This journal is a great way to inspire the amazing young girl in your life to stay connected to their loved ones and take the most memorable family moments with them wherever they go in life. Order your copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire family love and legacy.