Why This Journal?
Have you ever wished you could make a favorite family recipe just like Grandma used to make? We all have! There are a lot of memories behind those classic dishes. Hanging onto these cherished recipes and sharing them with family helps keep memories and traditions alive, especially as loved ones pass on.
Keeping family recipes mean more than just ingredients on paper. They tell stories of our past, help create memories for the present, and preserve our cultural identities for future generations. This Family Recipe Journal is a great way to capture them all!
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design is set on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from daily use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Index pages to track and easily find recipes.
- Basic kitchen conversion charts for measuring.
- Record up to 50 of your favorite family and other recipes.
- All family recipe pages include space for its history or special memories.
- Extra pages at the back for additional thoughts and notes.
- Black and white interior.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches, fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks. Write down favorite recipes anytime, even on the go!
- Ideal for young girls ages 12 – 16 years.
Order Your Copy
This journal makes a thoughtful gift that encourages the amazing teen (or tween) in your life to connect with their family heritage, celebrate traditions, and capture meaningful memories. A keepsake to carry with them wherever they go in life. Order your copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire family love and legacy.