Why This Journal?
Being thankful makes us feel good. Tracking and practicing thankfulness every day makes us feel great! The best place to capture what you’re thankful for each day is a gratitude journal.
Keeping a gratitude journal has numerous benefits – from reducing stress levels to improving overall mental health. Studies have shown that people who write down what they are thankful for feel better. They become more hopeful, caring, and able to think of new ideas. Plus, it’s always nice to look back on past entries and and the wonderful things in our lives to appreciate!
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from everyday use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Gratitude exercises.
- 120 journal pages with prompts for self-reflection.
- List of journal prompt ideas.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches. Fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks.
- Best for pens, pencils, and very light fine-tip markers.
- Black and white interior.
- Ideal for tweens and teens (ages 12 – 16 years old).
Order Your Copy
Give the gift of gratitude and mindfulness and make a real difference in the life of your teen. Order your copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire self-love and care.