Why This Journal?
Everyday young black girls connect with negative messages from many different directions. Those messages create the flawed idea that the destiny of a young black girl is failure, struggle, and hopelessness. Adding to the negative messaging from “the world” is the most crippling negativity of all – the words young black girls silently say to themselves.
Our Positive Vibes Journal puts negativity on notice that it is not welcome here! It’s uniquely designed to inspire greater self-love and confidence through “positive notes to self” bubbles on every page for upbeat motivational messages, favorite quotes, or other words that inspire positivity.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from everyday use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Black and white interior.
- Self-love and gratitude exercises.
- 120 blank, un-dated pages with lots of space for positive messages: affirmations, thoughts, ideas, doodles, and “notes to self”.
- Travel sized, 6 x 9 inches. Fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks.
- Best for pens, pencils, and very light fine-tip markers.
- Ideal for tween and teen girls (ages 12-16 years old).
Order Your Copy
Our Positive Vibes Journal makes an amazing gift! Give the beautiful young girl in your life the gift of positivity. Watch them start each day with an upbeat attitude, empowered to take on any challenge that comes their way.
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire self-love and care.