Why This Journal?
Self-care means taking time for ourselves and looking after our physical and mental well-being. We practice self-care anytime we do an activity to better our physical and mental health.
Self-care has a ton of benefits – more energy, better focus, less stress, great positivity and productivity, overall better physical health, and more!
It’s essential for young girls to establish a practice of regular self-care they enjoy. Our Self-Care Journal is designed to support them on their self-care journey. It encourages them to define self-care for themselves, and create their own daily routines.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design is set on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from daily use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Self-care introduction and warm-up activity pages.
- 120 daily self-care reflection pages, including prompts, space for thoughts or notes, and daily mood.
- Write in dates.
- Black and white interior.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches, fits perfectly into most purses, totes, and backpacks. Write anytime, even on the go.
- Ideal for girls ages 12 – 16 years old.
Order Your Copy
This Self-Care Journal makes a thoughtful gift and an encouraging reminder to the amazing teen in your life to take time for self-care. Purchase a copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire self-love and care.