Why This Journal?
Technology and short bursts of social media dominate peoples’ lives. So, story writing might seem like a fading art among teens. Despite the constant tweets and snaps, stories are still influential. Stories make us laugh, cry, relate, and think beyond our comfort zones. They unite people, challenge perspectives, and evoke emotions across generations.
This Story Writing Journal inspires creative story-writing skills. It begins with story writing warmups and features three engaging ways to creatively write:
- First line story prompts provides the first sentence and your teen completes the rest of the story.
- Use these words story prompts shares a set of words from which your teen writes a story.
- Write your own story is for free flow, unprompted story writing.
Celebrate the limitless power of young girls’ imaginations and help them find their unique voice through stories.
Inside This Journal
- Flexible paperback style.
- Colorful Boss Black Girls design is set on a glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from daily use.
- Journal ownership page (“This journal belongs to”).
- Introduction and writing warm-up activity pages.
- 20 first lines of a story prompts and writing pages.
- 20 word bank story prompts and writing pages.
- 70+ write your own story pages.
- Space to write in dates.
- Black and white interior.
- Travel sized. At 6 x 9 inches, fits perfectly in most purses, totes, and backpacks. Tap into creativity, even on the go.
- Ideal for young girls (ages 12 – 16 years old).
Order Your Copy
Unlock a world of creative possibilities! . Encourage the beautiful young girl in your life to become part of an inspiring new generation of writers, starting now. Order your copy today!
Check out other Boss Black Girl journals that inspire creative self-expression.